There have been a number of small changes to the scheduling for the 2013 State Band Championships (August 17th & 18th). A lot of thought and discussion was put into these changes and the VBL feel they will improve the success of the competition.
The weekend will now run as set out below.
- Junior Brass & Concert – Saturday Afternoon
- Open Concert – Saturday Afternoon
- D Grade Brass – Saturday Evening
- A Grade Brass – Sunday Afternoon
- B Grade Brass – Sunday Morning/Early Afternoon (dependent on entries)
- C Grade Brass – Sunday Morning/Early Afternoon (dependent on entries)
The VBL hope that by announcing these changes now this will give bands ample time to organise their players and make the necessary travel arrangements.
Go to the 2013 State Band Championships Event Page for all the details regarding the competition.